The Sussex Yard Waste Collection Site is located at the Woodland Nature Preserve, N72W22924 Good Hope Road (just east of Waukesha Avenue).
Opens 1st Saturday in April.
Closes the Saturday before Thanksgiving at 4:00 pm.
Hours of Operation
|April–Mid November||9 am–4 pm|
What Do I Need to Use the Site?
- You can purchase punch cards after March 1 for $10 (5 punches per card) from the Sussex Civic Center or Pauline Haass Public Library. *** Punch cards will be available beginning March 1. One punch per 30 gallon bag of yard waste or bundle of brush or:
- You can purchase an annual yard waste site pass for $25. This can be purchased in person at the Civic Center or online. Those using the pass do not need to bag the yard waste. The pass is recommended for those bringing loose yard waste to the site in a trailer or pickup truck.
What Can I Drop Off?
- Yard wastes are defined as lawn clippings and leaves.
- Brush is defined as twigs and branches from trees and bushes less than five (5) inches in diameter.
- Tree stumps are not allowed.
- Dumping of yard waste after hours is not permitted.