- Applicants must reside in the Village of Sussex.
- Funding only covers instructional programs run directly through the Sussex Recreation Department.
- Funding will be given to youth ages 17 and under.
- A current driver’s license and a utility bill, bank statement, lease or tax bill may be used to verify residency and must be presented for verification of residency.
- Documentation supporting income information may be requested and presented as requested.
- Applicants must renew their financial assistance scholarship request each year.
- Applicants must allow two weeks for processing. Applicants will be notified by mail or phone of their funding status.
For more information regarding the financial assistance scholarship program, please contact Casey Griffiths at 262-246-5200.
The Financial Assistance Scholarship application is available on this website, at the Hamilton School District Guidance Office, Sussex-Area Outreach Services and the Sussex Civic Center or apply online.